Information about the processing of personal data
Both the privacy of the data and the confidentiality of the information are important aspects that we take into account when managing this platform. This data protection policy establishes the way in which the personal data obtained through the DDDC platform is processed and may vary over time due to possible legislative, jurisprudential changes or the criteria followed by the Catalan Authority for Data Protection and / or the competent authority at each moment. That is why INSTITUT MUNICIPAL D’INFORMÀTICA DE BARCELONA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes that are in force at the precise moment that the web is accessed.
1.- Identification of the owner responsible for the treatment
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The owner responsible for the treatment of user and subscriber data is:
INSTITUT MUNICIPAL D´INFORMATICA DE BARCELONA; CIF: P5801908D;, 08018 Barcelona.
If you have any question you can write to the data protection officer at the address Av. Diagonal 220, Barcelona or to the email email@example.com.
The controller for the processing of your data is INSTITUT MUNICIPAL D´INFORMATICA DE BARCELONA.
If you have any question you can write us at our address Av. Diagonal 220 Barcelona or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hereby inform you that we will process your data lawfully and fairly in full respect of your rights and, in particular, your privacy, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
2.- Recipients of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation to judges and courts that request it.
Your username is public, therefore it will be visible on the platform. Keep in mind that the images and communications made on the platform (comments, proposals, etc.) will also be public access. However, data related to decision making, or your email address, or answers to surveys, will never be made public.
The international transfer of your data is not foreseen.
We will process the following data:
- Profile data - When you register, add new data to your profile, or modify existing ones, we acquire some personal data (name, e-mail, etc.).
- Activity data - When you use our services to participate in the DDDC pilot, we record your activities during the different pilot phases proposals, comments, supports, meetings, surveys.
- Browsing data - When you connect to our system, this will automatically record information that your device sends us. This information may relate to the steps taken, the IP address from which you are connecting, the operating system and the language of your device, date and time of your connection.
- Contact information and communications - When you send us your contact details (email, etc.) and an email or other communication, we will record your contact details and communication.
- Cookies - When you use our services, we send to your device a technical cookie (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters), a session cookie strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to allow you to enjoy the content and the services that you requested.
We do not use third-party cookies, that is cookies of sites or web servers other than the one hosting our service.
3.- Purposes and legal bases for the processing
Your personal data will be processed, with your consent according to point (a) of Article 9(2) of the Regulation, with the following purposes:
- to provide you with our services according to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
- to evaluate and improve our services and develop new ones, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
- to protect the technical functioning of our system, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation,
- to fulfill legal obligations and/or comply with orders from public authorities, including the judicial authorities, according to point (c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
- to process and diffuse statistics and graphic representations but only in aggregate and anonymous form, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
We will also process your personal data to inform you about our services and news on our site, pursuing this legitimate interest according to point (f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation.
4.- Rights of the holders of the data
Anyone has the right to obtain information about what data is being processed. Below, we indicate your rights:
- The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion (and right to be forgotten) when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading when: a) the treatment is based on the consent or a contract, and b) the treatment is done by automated means.
We inform you of your right to file a claim with the control authority (APDCAT.- http://apdcat.gencat.cat/en/) in the event that you have not seen the exercise of your rights here indicated satisfied.
To exercise these rights you can contact us by email: email@example.com following the instructions in the following link:
Within a maximum period of one month we will resolve your request through the same means that you initially used.
5.- Safety in the treatment
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the City Council apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, to prevent the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to this data.